Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Cutest Thing I Have Ever Heard

Hola todos,

On Wednesday, I went out dancing (after my tragic haircut), and it was fun. I met some new friends there, one of them named Alex. He is from California and studies here too. The next day, we got together again since we live near each other and we were talking about the street dogs and how cute they are. He has been living here for 8 months, therefore being here in the winter, and he told me that, in the winter time you see all the dogs wearing little coat jackets, because the Chileans in Santiago don't want them getting cold!!!!
So when it's 30 degrees (F) out, you'll walk outside and just see a bunch of dogs with jackets on to keep them warm.

Is that not the CUTEST thing you have ever heard?!?

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I'll expect photos of that sight!!

    ReplyDelete