Thursday, May 30, 2013

3 Months In Chile/ Half Way

Hola todos,


It is crazy to believe that it is almost June! I have been here for a little more than 3 months, as well as half of my trip. Weirdly, it has gone by quickly, but it has also gone by slowly. For example, thinking about it now, it's strange to think that 3 months ago, I was in San Pedro de Atacama, but thinking that I was in Mendoza a little over a month ago doesn't seem that recent. It feels like it has been at least a month since I was there. This, is a good thing. I don't want this trip to speed by.
School wise, my brain doesn't even know what's going on. It doesn't know how to feel. Does it feel like it just began a week ago? Or is it ending? Due to all of the lack of classes, who knows. But regardless, school will be ending in, according to the schedule, one month, exactly. Which I am actually quite happy about. I have enjoyed Santiago and am happy to have another month here to see more, but, it is started to get wintery and cold. Therefore, I am ready to explore the rest of South America.

1 comment:

  1. Buenas tardes, Anna! Es el verano aqui en Ohio, y hace calor y llueve al mismo tiempo. Pero muy hermoso. Mi perro, Rachel Ray, fue rociado por una mofeta hoy! Maloliente! Que perro!

    I am astonished by all the strikes, but assume you know how to learn on your own! And I don't know anything about traveling in South America. What I did learn by traveling through Europe in just 2 weeks when I was 21 is that we tried to see too much, and ended up just seeing a lot of train stations. We should have chosen just two cities (Rome? Florence? Paris? Vienna?) and really done them well. My boyfriend at the time was a dork and he hadn't planned anything, so we were totally winging it without information or preparation. Hmmm...

    Time to go close the windows again - another cloudburst! All the best! - Amy W. in Cleveland

    ReplyDelete