Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Anyone, Anyone?

Hola todos,

As I wrote in a recent blog, I am planning on traveling around South America for about a month and a half after school ends. Right now, I am factually going to Buenos Aires. Whether I take a bus there or the world is ending and there is a huge fiery pit between Chile and Argentina, I don't care. I will create a lava suit and swim across the lava river to Argentina.
While there, I plan on going to Montevideo in Uruguay which is two hours from Buenos Aires. Those two cities are facts. I am also thinking about traveling north to the border of Paraguay, Brazil and Argentina to a place called Cataratas del Iguazú, which is a place with dozens of waterfalls. Apparently it puts Niagara Falls to shame. I also hope to go to Brazil. If I'm at Cataratas del Iguazú, I feel I might as well go to Paraguay and Brazil too. But, that's all up in the air. I mean, I want to go to Bolivia and Peru as well. I know I am being idealistic. 
I am wondering if anyone has been to any of these places and would like to give me their opinion? Any advice would be great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment