Thursday, May 2, 2013

I Have Become a Girl Again

Hola todos,

I know it has only been one week (and one day) since my transformation-into-a-man haircut, but the haircut has actually become feminine and quite flattering. The bangs are still not completely grown out and still at an awkward length, but it's now apparent that I am a girl.
People have even complemented me on my haircut (as if I had it cut like this on purpose). And even more, I haven't been fishing for compliments, mostly just hiding in the shadows. But, people have said that the haircut really flatters my face, and it's a great style for me. Me being pessimistic, I assumed they were mocking or humoring me. But I don't think they actually are!
Quite an exciting event, knowing that people are not recognizing me not as a colonial Dutch boy anymore, but as a colonial Dutch girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment