Thursday, July 25, 2013

I´m Never Coming Home

Hola todos,

I love it here. Though I have probably mentioned this several times, I am telling you all again. The architecture, the food, the people, the culture, the arts; the US is looking less and less appealing as I spend more time here. I know the weather is nicer in the US and that is saying a lot! I am enjoying it here so much even when it´s cold, I can only imagine being here in the summer. Hopefully Argentina will grant Amnesty and I can just pay a fee and stay here forever/ a large majority of my life. People say that Argentina is a wreck both government-wise and economically, and although I can somwhat agree with that, I can completely deal with it. It´s not as dangerous as people say.
I just want to stay in South America and spend the rest of my life moving countries every few years. Even if Argentina doesn´t grant amnesty, I will find a beautiful Argentine man, marry him and therefore gain citizenship. Win win!

1 comment:

  1. Never coming home? Never? Ever? When you marry that Argentine man will you at least send your children here so I can see them?

    ReplyDelete