Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Beginning of My Farewell To Santiago

Hola todos,

In 24 hours, I will be in Buenos Aires! I am so excited. When I return though, I will only have a little over 3 weeks left in South America! When I return, I plan on going skiing, and hopefully making my way down to Concepción, where my host mom's family is from. I may go to Valparaiso for a day as well. I figure after those trips, I will officially be able to say that I know Chile. And then, to top that off, I will be spending the last days of my trip in Isla de Pascua (Easter Island)! That is a pretty good finale if you ask me! Lying out on the beach in middle of the Pacific? Sounds wonderful.
As mentioned in my previous blog, I bought enough Vitamin C to cure every cold in Chile. Thankfully, I feel a lot better! Whoever has doubts about whether Vitamin C actually helps colds, either has never gotten a cold, or has never taken Vitamin C before or during a cold. The medications are also great, and for the first time in several nights, I got a good undisturbed sleep last night.
I am so ready to explore Buenos Aires!

No comments:

Post a Comment