Saturday, August 31, 2013

First Week of School

Hola todos,

I am officially done with my first week back to school. I have organized all of my classes, and my schedule is actually quite nice. My earliest class is at 11:45, and those of you who know me, you understand that I probably couldn't handle any earlier. Thankfully I don't have any homeowrk yet, so this weekend has been reserved for getting used to the college scene, and seeing people that I haven't seen in nine months. This is so strange. Last night I went out with a friend and I ran into several people, and it was strange to say, "Hey! How are you? (It has been nine months since I've last seen you)."
Monday is Labor Day and I never have classes on Friday (I am a master at making good schedules: both efficient and convenient) so I therefore have a four day weekend. Then, I have school on Tuesday, but then it's a Jewish holiday and I don't have school Wednesday nor Thursday, so after Tuesday, the next time I'll have class is next Monday. Ha! I am very slowly easing my way back into the schooling system.


No comments:

Post a Comment