Sunday, August 18, 2013

Leopard, Leopard... Leopard?

Hola todos,

As I mentioned, there was a lot of leopard in Argentina. However, I failed to mention that when I returned to Santiago, there was leopard there too! It was apparent that the fashions in Argentina slowly drift into Chile. But, when I wear my leopard skirt, I will always think of Argentina.
The weirdest part of this however is that upon my return to the U.S.A., and my first visit to NYC since being back, I saw leopard print, not everywhere, but in many places! WHAT?!? There were leopard shirts and jackets in store windows and people wearing other leopard accessories. WHAT?!? I am thoroughly confused by this because now I'm thinking, does NYC get their fashion from Buenos Aires? Because although there's leopard here, there is much more in Buenos Aires. This concerns me. In a few weeks is everyone going to be wearing leopard just like Buenos Aires? Come on NYC, I thought you would know better.

A dog in Santiago wearing a leopard jacket

In NYC a leopard dress

In NYC, an entire wall of leopard!

In NYC a leopard jacket


No comments:

Post a Comment