Sunday, August 18, 2013

Noticeably Changing

Hola todos,

People say that it is difficult to say if you have changed or not. As in, a person most likely won't wake up in the morning and think, Wow I've changed! And I agree with that. However, there are rare occasions when you really think about what you were like a month ago versus how you are now. I can say that I have experienced that. I have actually noticed that I have changed. 
Of course I've changed physically (apparently I grew (who would've thought?)). But, on a more meaningful and important level, I have mentally changed, for the better. Although I can't exactly explain the change, it is interesting to realize that a few months ago, I would've reacted to or done something differently than today.
Change is always good now and then and it would've been impossible to not change from my experience in Chile and South America.

No comments:

Post a Comment