Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Movie, Dinner, And Leonardo DiCaprio

Hola todos,

On Saturday, Micaela, Arantxa, and I went and saw "The Great Gatsby"! It was actually really really good. I would just like to state that I am in love with Leonardo DiCaprio. (Leo if you're reading this, I am single in case you're wondering!!) He played Jay Gatsby, and was magnificent, all beauty aside. He is a great actor. I won't ruin the movie for anyone because everyone should see it, but it was very similar to the book and they did a great job. I like seeing movies like these because instead of dubbing the actors' voices, there are subtitles, which I find help me more.
After the movie, Micaela, Arantxa, and I walked to Plaza Ñuñoa. On the way, we gushed about Leo and decided we are having a Leo Appreciation Day, in which we will watch some of his greatest movies, obviously starting with Titanic.
We went to Plaza Ñuñoa, sat outside at the restaurant and ate sushi. Although the waitress didn't get my order right, it was good. (I ordered shrimp and avocado wrapped in salmon (mmm) but she gave me octopus and something else I forgot wrapped in Salmon). We ate our sushi and talked. It was a very fun night, and I hadn't been to the movies in forever! What a great first Chilean movie experience. Just like the U.S. they have popcorn and all the usual movie foods, except, get this, they had a crepe stand! I spotted the Nutella from a mile away. I resisted though. The movie was great, and Leo, again, if you are reading this, I am available.

No comments:

Post a Comment