Thursday, June 20, 2013

Burn Notice

Hola todos,

As some of you may know, I love the show, Burn Notice. I plan to wed Michael Weston (Jeffery Donovan) (the main character). Because I am not in the U.S. right now, I am missing today's episode!!! As in, it is playing right now! And I cannot watch it because Chilean TV does not have USA Network! Ah! Get me a plane ticket immediately! So, I therefore have to wait until 10:01PM when it ends and then watch it online. It is so torturous because I am dying to know what will happen; it's the 3rd episode of season 7 and things are very intense. What's going to happen with Fiona and Michael? Is she really done with him? Will Michael ever return to Miami or spend the rest of his life in the Dominican Republic? I am so stressed. All because Chile does not have USA Network. Am I more mad at USA Network for not being in Chile, or that I'm in Chile in the first place? Both.
Michael Weston don't worry, I know everything will be okay! But, I'll be sure of that in 28 minutes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment