Monday, June 17, 2013

Perros Callejeros (Street Dogs)

Hola todos,

I have mentioned in previous blogs how there are many many street dogs in Chile. Here are some pictures of some absolutely adorable ones!

 This dog was lying out on the beach in Valparaiso
 This one was sleeping outside a metro
 This one too
 Laying out on the sidewalk soaking in the sun
 He decided to take the bus with us
 Playing on the beach in Pucon
 Hanging out on the porch of a house in Pucon
 Sleeping at Las Cascadas de Las Animas
 A dog I named Hoja which means leaf, because he was originally rolling around in a pile of leaves when I first met him in Olmue.
 A dog I named Foxy in Maipo, he looked like a little fox!
Foxy and some of his friends also decided to come greet me 
A dog my mom and I met in Bellavista who followed us the entire time. He even waited outside for us when we went into stores.

2 comments: